Creative call out for photos & artwork : open to all young people in Haverhill (age 13 – 25)
If you’d like to get your work featured on HAVE YOU‘s home page read on….
Between now and 15th May you can submit a piece of your work (photo or artwork) to illustrate one of the following:
- SUPPORT : HAVE YOU got the support you need?
- THINGS TO DO : HAVE YOU got lockdown things to do?
- SOCIAL DISTANCING : HAVE YOU kept your distance today?
Have a look through the website first to get a feel for it.
- We are looking for photos or artwork to bring the HAVE YOU home page to life with your personality & style!
- We would love you to express your creativity in response to these themes & these times.
- We want HAVE you to be useful & relevant to as many young people as possible & for it to shine a light on your skills & talents!
- Your piece needs to be landscape 1600 x 800 pxls or will be cropped to this size.
- You can enter more than once in more than one category.
- Selected photos may also be used on HAVE YOU social media (@haveyoutalent on instagram & @HAVEYOUHaverhill on facebook).
- We will credit your work with your name unless you’d prefer us not to.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not enter work that you’re planning to submit as exam coursework!!
To submit your work:
- Use the SHARE TALENT form.
- In ‘title’ box please type HAVE YOU call out & category ie SUPPORT, THINGS TO DO or SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Use the ‘description’ box to tell us what your work’s about – it would be great to post with some of your words!
- No need to include a link to your work (unless you’d like to!)
Open for photos / artwork from: Monday 27th April
Closing date: Friday 15th May
Selected images will be announced in the week starting: 18th May
Images not selected for use on the HAVE YOU home page may be added to our HAVE YOU talent gallery.
NOTE: if your photo has people in it and you can see their faces, you need to ask if they’re happy to be photographed. If your photo is selected to be included on the HAVE YOU website or social media we will need to have signed consent for those appearing in the picture. Here’s the link to our CONSENT FORM.
We aim to refresh images on a regular basis.
Expect further opportunities to submit work in 2020!
If you have any questions: CONTACT US
“If you love taking pictures or creating your own artwork this could be a great opportunity to get your work seen!”
* All images below entered in response to our first HAVE YOU photo call out!
Photo credit: Tamzin Harriss
Photo credit: Abby Blake
Photo credit: Xander Groves