A HUGE thank you to everyone who sent work in to our HAVE YOU Creative Call Out!
We had some brilliant entries & selected digital & hand drawn artwork showing awesome creativity in response to our three lockdown themes:
- SUPPORT : HAVE YOU got the support you need?
- THINGS TO DO : HAVE YOU got lockdown things to do?
- SOCIAL DISTANCING : HAVE YOU kept your distance today?
- Tyler Brinkworth – age 17: ‘Isolation Street’ – superbly detailed drawing of an empty street with a ‘STAY AT HOME!’ sign at the end (SOCIAL DISTANCING)
- Georgia – age 14: ‘Someone close always has their light on for you!’ In Georgia’s words – “moths gather around light. You leave a light on for people to talk about and show their wellbeing / mental health”… A beautiful illustration & powerful words! (SUPPORT) #MHAW
- Jasmine – age 20: ‘Home Entertainment’ – digital collage of objects found around the house showing many different activities that can easily be done at home. Preventing boredom & keeping busy! (THINGS TO DO – now our new home page featured image!)
- James – age 17: ‘A typical day in lockdown!’ – a skilful digital collage depicting James performing various activities, such as reading or playing video games (THINGS TO DO).
In case you’re interested and want to try this for yourself, James gave us a detailed descripton of his process: